Sonoran Desert Inn and Conference Center Dog Policy
Select rooms at the Inn are dog-friendly. Dogs under 75 pounds are welcome, with the exception of Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, and Doberman Pinschers. If you would like a dog-friendly room, please let our staff know when booking.
We can not accommodate any pets besides dogs.
There is an additional onetime $20 fee for dog-friendly rooms (fee is waived for registered service dogs).When you arrive, stop by the office for a dog treat and directions to Ajo’s wonderful dog park!
A few guidelines for guests with dogs:
- Dogs must be leashed at all times on the grounds and are not allowed in meeting or dining spaces, except for registered service dogs.
- Dogs may not be left in guest rooms unattended.
- Dogs are not allowed on chairs or beds in guest rooms.
- Please pick up after your dog, and keep dogs away from the gardens, orchard, and chicken coop.
- A fee will be assessed for any damage to furniture or guest rooms caused by guest dogs.
- Dog owners are liable for any injury caused to guests or others by their dogs.